Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Supported SDO version for 3618

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to developing. does any1 have the link for SDO V537 ? I am currently using latest version 938. I am getting error on using it Failed to
1694920092939 - [Help] Supported SDO version for 3618 - RaGEZONE Forums

----
I managed to get it to work using the latest SEA SDO. but when I start the client i get this critical error :
1694920479116 - [Help] Supported SDO version for 3618 - RaGEZONE Forums

and when i just click okay. It loads up until here
1694921466884 - [Help] Supported SDO version for 3618 - RaGEZONE Forums

so I manage to get it to work with english patch with the errors shown above right now. My problem is I can't seem to login. I already exected the query in sql adding accounts and it shows
1694924396168 - [Help] Supported SDO version for 3618 - RaGEZONE Forums

but when I login it just says invalid ID/Pass.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
watch your critical errors.
you want to using 111 column table or 112

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You would need to pay attention to the column number of the files. Some of your files has different column count so it failed to load, the easiest way to identify the problem is to list out all the different FieldCount files. As you can see there you have 2 ways to fix this, either get all your itemtable_*.dnt files to 111 FieldCount or 112 FieldCount, whichever fit you best. (My advice is to follow whatever the highest so you wouldn't need to fix it everytime official do update).

Let's say you're going with updating your files to highest FieldCount.
First is to convert all those 111 FieldCount files and only 1 file from 112 FieldCount to .csv.
Then compare only the header with those 2 categories, find the field that's missing from those 111 FieldCount, then update all of them to match with the 112 FieldCount file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You would need to pay attention to the column number of the files. Some of your files has different column count so it failed to load, the easiest way to identify the problem is to list out all the different FieldCount files. As you can see there you have 2 ways to fix this, either get all your itemtable_*.dnt files to 111 FieldCount or 112 FieldCount, whichever fit you best. (My advice is to follow whatever the highest so you wouldn't need to fix it everytime official do update).

Let's say you're going with updating your files to highest FieldCount.
First is to convert all those 111 FieldCount files and only 1 file from 112 FieldCount to .csv.
Then compare only the header with those 2 categories, find the field that's missing from those 111 FieldCount, then update all of them to match with the 112 FieldCount file.
do you have some sort of a video guide?

Back