• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[help] system error caused log in fail

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using radmin as vpn to connect friends online. but someone was always have error like this. at first he can play as usual but when i turn off server then turn on again and when he try again and try again error became user connected even he create new account it always back the same problem again.
1 - [help] system error caused log in fail - RaGEZONE Forums

2 - [help] system error caused log in fail - RaGEZONE Forums

even i set offline character using gm tool. the error still the same when he try to login

but in my own accounts i have never encounter like that

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
force close agent server make your db crash, just backup your database, and restore again using the same db you backup, and try

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a trick i found if you don't want to want to wait to the long field server load time you can just close the agent then never shutdown VM just save state after that just run the agent again if you want to play using VM

it would not result on account is still connected

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using radmin as vpn to connect friends online. but someone was always have error like this. at first he can play as usual but when i turn off server then turn on again and when he try again and try again error became user connected even he create new account it always back the same problem again.
View attachment 255496

View attachment 255497

even i set offline character using gm tool. the error still the same when he try to login

but in my own accounts i have never encounter like that
ALREADY FIXED. I CHANGED THE DATABASE

Upvote 0
Back