• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos [Help] Test server premade level 70 characters Need Testers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,
I need some help testing out my hosting capabilities. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post this here, but technically I AM asking for help with my Mangos server XD.
Ok, here's the deal, I am interested in hosting a small server, BUT I haven't any clue how many people I can support. I would like to invite my fellow Ragezone members and mangos lovers to join me in an extended test of my hosting capabilities. I am looking for no less than 10 players, but no more than 30 to join my server and help me out.

Requirements:
Hamachi
Burning Crusader client patched to 2.4.3
A fair playing attitude :p

If you wish to help me out, please e-mail me your account information (NOT YOUR LIVE SERVER INFORMATION!!!). My e-mail address is as follows. jt_tyree@yahoo.com

See account template below!!

-side note- Each account is only allowed one character
-side note- Only one account per person
-side note- Premades will be pre-gemmed and outfitted in season 2 gladiator gear for reason of the manner in which we will be testing.
-side note-Users will NOT have ANY sort of access to GM commands

Terms of Service
By submitting a request for a trial account you here by agree that you may be terminated at any time if abuse is found. You also agree that if there is a high demand for trial accounts that they will be granted in order of first come first serve. By submitting a request for a trial account you also agree to the following statements.
-I will not attempt to cheat for hack
-I will not use abrasive language to the other players
-I WILL NOT REQUEST GEAR FROM THE GMs
-I WILL NOT REQUEST GOLD FROM THE GMs
-I will test in the manner explained by the GM
-I will NOT complain at any time
-I will submit useful feedback about the server and it's latency
-I will not complain if the server goes down unexpectedly

I apologize about some of the seemingly silly rules, but this is not fun time in private server land, please make your own if you wish it to be. This is strictly a testing phase

Here is the template I wish you to follow in requesting an account and character.
Account Template
-Account name
-Account password
-Faction
-Race
-Class

-side note- This is NOT a test phase for bugs, I repeat, I understand there are bugs, EVERY emulated server has many bugs. Those are stop two on the path to server hosting. (need to find out if it's worth my time to try to and fix everything)

The way we will be testing my hosting capabilities will be by way of Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch. I believe this will test it to the fullest, player to player interaction on a larger scale.

The official tests will begin at 3:30 PM central time on Thursday, September 11th and Friday, September 12th. So hurry and get your applications in!!

I thank you all in advance.
P.S. Please don't smite me moderators.... :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whant help with an none hamachi server?
We can use teamviewer is alot easy'er ^_^

Regards
Dixo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly... I've read all the guides, I've done all the actions, I've even gone as far as to drop the router completely out of the picture. I've settup dynamic dns accounts, tried no-ip.org and dyndns but I just can't get people to be able to connect without using hamachi.... I wish I could hamachi is a big risk lol. I'm sure it's something minor, but I just really got tired of messing with it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well the only this i did was to add ports in my router, restarted route and BAMM it worked for me, Remember to take all firewalls off, and if your router got an firewall then you need to add port tehre too ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, no router, no firewall, realmlist in the realmd set to my extenal IP, (also had it set to my dns). Should work right? That's what I said, but nah I dunno or care really anymore.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well without an router your able to host any game with out doing anything :-S
But.. But.. i sugged you to get a router becuse of the securety without it, for without an router all ports are able to use from every one.
So if a hacker get your ip he will be able to do what ever he whant to do in no time.
Becuse the hacker is able to use all ports he whats, and if you had an router the router would protect you from hackers becuse you need to make thouse ports open before hackers can use them.

So i strongly sugged you to get an router before makeing server puplic ^_^ or then any hacker will be able to hack your pc.

* Sry for bad english *

Ohh and by the way, i dont think this is right place for posting that.
This forum is for server files ^_^ * Think so *

Regards
Dixo

Back