• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos [HELP]Ulduar Loc's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have them?

If so, be so kind to post`em :)!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No idea, but can't u just use .lookup creature Ulduar
And then when u have his guid use .go creature id **** ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some cores like the repack i have is 3.1.2 compatible but doesnt have Ulduar in its dbase SO i personnally searched web sites for hours for the xyz and found one that put me in the mountains. after doing some gm flying i found the start, inside and yogger's brain room
the coords for the Iron Council is
X = -887.326
Y= -148.702
Z= 458.86
O= 6.26746
on MapID 603

Once there just do .tele ulduarraid1 so u dont have to save these coords
Ill post yogger's brain when i go in to get them. If ur erger to see is brain room then just fly outside of the instances where u see alot of screwed up texting and fly way down and go way below his prison then just space bar up, his brain room is right below his prison

Back