• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help !!!! who can run TYR(WAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had let the 205 server run in gear and input the GM' command: @TYR_START/ and is have right info in the screen , but when I wait it at that right time . is nothing to happened!!!

I want to ......... starts TYR (WAR) . :( ................

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the same happened to me...
think it needs additional setting up :(

Master Summoner
Reaction score
no I think it's because the absence of a netran kh.. basically means there isn't a king in the world... I dunno I think I might have mixed it up with Nevia opps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

liuym0715 said:
I had let the 205 server run in gear and input the GM' command: @TYR_START/ and is have right info in the screen , but when I wait it at that right time . is nothing to happened!!!

I want to ......... starts TYR (WAR) . :( ................

In Korean it say, "You can't start tyr without Nertakin Knighthood"

You have to make Nertakin Knighthood first.~

Then u can do it.

Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tks , but How to make Nertakin Knighthood ? How applies the TRY(WAR) can tell me~?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back