• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ Help with extracting v111wzxml.rar?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to set up a private server, and I downloaded v11wzxml.rar, but whenever I normally install it it gives me an error and stops. Someone told me about XML extracting, so I got HaRepacking, and changed the extension of v11wzxml.rar to .wz but that didn't work. Can anyone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, i get wut u mean, you was like juz put the v111 wz xml in the source file and juz hit play, and it load out a ton of error, yea it wrong,
And it great you have Harepacker, first open the wz you wan like example character.wz , open up the 1 you wanted like example hat shoe overhal and plenty of them, then you dump them as XML, open the character wz that ur private server version with harepacker , extract all the xml you dumped juz now from the v111 wz into the character .wz of ur server version , and also copy all those XML and paste into ur source xml file, and play it, it should be done

sry bro if ma english suck or many error, i dont usually explain much, you can google up some tutorial if you still confusing , good luck bro :thumbup1:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Just put the whole folder inside of the source. Not in .rar form. Run the server and your done.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not sure if this will help but download this

after it is done downloading place the RAR in your maplestory source folder create a folder named "wz" and
Right click < extract files... (select wz folder)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Juz to knuw, what server version is he planning to do? is confusing bro :blink:

Back