• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help with Server Settings

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would anyone know how I can change rate to drop more evil core?

In the featurematrix table I can only see the cafebonusevilcoreplus field, since I have already changed the field and I do not get results.

Another point, I would like to learn to remove the 2x limit in raids, such as regina, glas and braha.

I also noticed that I'm not dropping orange essences on those same raids.Is it possible to change these drops?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would anyone know how I can change rate to drop more evil core?

In the featurematrix table I can only see the cafebonusevilcoreplus field, since I have already changed the field and I do not get results.

Another point, I would like to learn to remove the 2x limit in raids, such as regina, glas and braha.

I also noticed that I'm not dropping orange essences on those same raids.Is it possible to change these drops?

For additional evil cores u have to edit bossevilcore_bonus in featurematrix
In order to remove battle limitation u gotta go to "QuestInfo" and edit "MaxPlayCount" table .

Upvote 0
Back