Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help with web and mangos....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i have this big problem :
like my wow server worx and wow web worx to, but nowbudy can enter not my web not server...yust me !! like hey can enter server onely when i set hamahi ip and lounch hamachi.... but web stil dont work , like i torn of hamache disable all and so on and they cant enter not vith my ip not domine no nothing....

but like i have eneibled all ports , like set all configurations and so on like my server and web worx ideal 4 me but others its 0%

like can any body help ? like i use windows :vista but like its need 2 work i know it !!!

P.s. sory about bad english im Latvian...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
http:// [yourhamachiip]
tryed that then you got hamachi on!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http:// [yourhamachiip]
tryed that then you got hamachi on!

you dont understand me i ned to make my server and web for public ans so that all can enter.... meiby you can help....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't use hamachi, no need for it..

just make an no-ip.org account, and the ip you tell no-ip.org what to use is your external IP.

goto that site to see what ur external ip is, then under your no-ip.org account, click on manage.

then insert ur ip in, done.

now people just add into thier realmlist.wtf file

whatyoucalledit.no-ip.org as the ip to connect to, as long as you have the ports forwarded right, it will work just fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't use hamachi, no need for it..

just make an no-ip.org account, and the ip you tell no-ip.org what to use is your external IP.

goto that site to see what ur external ip is, then under your no-ip.org account, click on manage.

then insert ur ip in, done.

now people just add into thier realmlist.wtf file

whatyoucalledit.no-ip.org as the ip to connect to, as long as you have the ports forwarded right, it will work just fine.

rrr,... im tierd of all this childish posts and so on you that i dont have a stupid domine rrr like I WANT TO MAKE MY SERVER PUBLIC LIKE NOWBUDY CANT ENTER NOT MY SRVER NOT WEB !!! AND ONELY PERSON WHO CAN IS I !!!! SOO STOP POSTING CHILDIS SH*T !!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Listen witch...
We have tried to help you based on what your asking!

I WANT TO MAKE MY SERVER PUBLIC LIKE NOWBUDY CANT ENTER NOT MY SRVER NOT WEB !!! AND ONELY PERSON WHO CAN IS I !!!! SOO STOP POSTING CHILDIS SH*T !!!

And wtf is that???

you want to make it public, but don't want people to access it???

You make no sence at all!
So don't start talking about childish posting, when you can't even fecking post a normal question yourself..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RRrr.. like im asking to smbody who knows have to make server public and like im saying that the server worx 4 me and web worx for me but like nowbody can enter it yust me !!!!! and I WANT TO CHAING THAT !!! YOU KNOW THE PROBLEM IF NOT THEN DONT DISTOR WITH SOME DOMAINS OR SO....

OH WELL I SEE THAT YOU 2 DONT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM..... :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just use hamachi
google hamachi then download it, install it, press the power button, make a network, then use the ip from hamachi an IF you ever want any one to connect just tell them 2 download hamachi and give them yur network name and password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NO I DONT UNDERSTAN WHY IT NEEDS TO BE USED BY HAMACHI WOWBODY WHATS TO PLAY IN THAT LIKE SERVER !!! BUT OK ILL READ SOME OTHER POSTS TO SE MEIBY SOMEBODY HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!
AND P.S. LIK CANT U READ "like hey can enter server onely when i set hamahi ip and lounch hamachi" IT MEANS THAT MY FRIENDS HAVE PLAYD IN MY SERVER RUNING WITH HAMACI !!! SO DON POST ENY SILI THINGS DOWNLOAD HAMACE AND SOO :lol: !!!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hehe :D time to go to work, methinks ;)

Listen up closely, you ignorant Ducking bastard. You have no right to get pissed off at anybody. Do you REALLY think any fucker here is going to help you with that pissy attitude of yours? EvilRyu tried to help you... I swear to god, If all Latvians are like you, we should bomb 'em all, now.

P.S. Go read a Ducking guide instead of posting idiotic, "childish" ( :p ) questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, first dude, calm down.

I'm not exactly sure what you want, but I think you mean that you want to make your server so people can connect via the internet, am I correct?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, first dude, calm down.

I'm not exactly sure what you want, but I think you mean that you want to make your server so people can connect via the internet, am I correct?

yeah your right !! like i oulredy told like i have unknown problem like nowbody cant undrstand whay its so.... and in conf file i can't enter my ip only localhost.... if i enter ip it shos :
Could not connect to MySQL database at 62.85.123.6: Host 'Dzii-PC' is not allowe
d to connect to this MySQL server
Cannot connect to world database 62.85.123.6;3306;root;****;mangos_sux

but with localhost all worx.... meiby you can help me ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
XD omg!...lol, there's ur problem right there! Don't change the IP that is used to connect to the database. Leave it as 127.0.0.1 If you had read the guides, like I said, you would know that...

Back