• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Henmoro & The Jade Dynasty section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There has been so much drama in this section lately.. So I'll just be as quick with this as possible.
I "Henmoro", have kept this section clean and contributed for a very long while. As stated you may see the links are now dead.
I have deleted these contributed uploads until Y'all can show some respect.
This issue had started because TigerIvy(My student for JD) had thought at first I had changed her vote script. Then afterwards realized I had not done such a thing. She had told DarkNightsComing, Which is realty hates me for correcting him when he needed it. I have currently dropped the Jade Dynasty section of hopes Y'all could drop the issue, yet y'all continue to do so. I am sorry to inform all to those who disrespect RaGEZONE that you are allowed here by MentaL, disrespecting the moderator of the forum and the rules that follow is highly inappropriate and is not tolerable here. I however went easy on y'all in hopes to build the section. But I wlll no longer be doing this.
This forum has rules and so far I have not seen them be followed since this issue accord.
Now I'd like to quote a few posts.

Log files are on the server including syslog.
I've already asked MentaL to step into this and handle this situation.
You and every other person on this site need to stop closing my threads until MentaL gets done with the investigation.

It's time you stepped down Charles... Henmoro (Rose)

If he had of said that he would most likely of told us. It is our job(mods) to clean unnneeded posts. To the fact of having a vote for me to be demodded was inappropriate, You should have kept it with MentaL and exy. The fact you also try to act like a moderator and make new rules is not allowed and WILL not be tolerated here as you are not the moderator nor act respectfully as one. You have no right to be telling people what to do on a public forum. As "I" have never did this and I am a moderator here.
--
23:17:14 Henmoro
Your pathitic. Now all of a sudden just because I won't help you or/& for any patiular reason? The post will be removed and will continue to do so until you are tired of posting it. That was my hard labor of gettng that and if you're going to turn into an butt then I can show you som e hacking, You don't duck with me and get away with it. thats my lulz

Mental , wake up before it goes worse.

Skype convo's do not effect RaGEZONE as it's my job on RaGEZONE to moderate the threads, this forum is based on hackers gaining files. I however have been keeping my server stable as y'all have been bothering it with DDOS's and making it crash. I have the right too say any and everything I want on Skype as I believe it is not a part of RaGEZONE. The thing making it worse is y'all with the constant trouble starting in this section regarding me.
--
I will now however will request to moderate this section again as it is getting out of control with this.
I will also ask TigerIvy to reply to this thread with her responds to this(Drama).
I would also like too point out that if any 1 person or player goes to another server advertising it is not my place to fix it, as I can not control the players. It is your jobs as server owners to take care of it.
This drama has went to far and it will stop. Considering to the rules of this section any further posts regarding this issue will be considered spam and removed, you may also be infracted so I would like to remind you to drop this issue.

Best regards,

Henmoro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am really tired of all of the drama, and it is altogether possible (and likely) I replaced the vote with an old one Henmoro had given me. I have learned a great deal from the dev's on this server - many of whom I hold a great deal of respect for.

My biggest problem with rz and this forum isn't the people (per say) as it is the total disrespect. What I mean by this is there are tools for a client we all use and rather then sharing them actively - they get whisked away by certain servers and locked down to everyone else. For what? the dollar sign? C'mon people each server has its unique perks and quirks and people migrate to certain servers - that's reality. A successful server imo is not the one #1 on extreme top 100 or any other such voting site but rather the one with happy players, Dev's who actively work and interact with their players to make their server just awesome.

People want to knaw bones and spread gossip. Heck 1 person on this forums tends to believe my brother fathered my children...although in reality...that couldn't be further from the truth but still loves to try and make trouble with his "truth". I really don't care what anyone thinks of me here because at the end of the day, and ultimately the end of my life I won't answer to anyone but myself and my God.

I really believe if people would get their heads out their buttocks and work together - instead of hoarding things - everyone could work together to make the tools better, stronger and less buggier. I mean we all have unique talents and many of our staff has unique talents and skills. Brings those together would enhance the game, the section and reputation. Such an example I have spent most of the day reviewing the hex code for the 1314 tool and I am figuring out how to alter the hex to work for 997. When I figure it out and it works - sure I will share it because someone else might be able to go behind me and figure out how to do something better.

I am sure I will catch a great deal of flack and crap for this post and honestly irdc. I have been hacked, attacked, had dev's try and cause trouble in my server, in my forums and I am still here. I have been told by folks if my players come to their server my server will be attacked! But regardless I am here, will be here no matter who chooses to hack or attack.

Seriously, let the past go and lets work together on all of this.

~Ivy

Reaction score
Ivy is right, as I sometimes do not release all the stuff I could, most of it is mostly junk to y'all anyways. The structs I didn't mind to be released but the way it was done was inappropriate. I am glad to release all this stuff. when y'all show respect about it.
The 11 class topic was removed because it had been said in the thread that it was junk, wasn't stable and incomplete, that is why it was removed.
If there is a fix for it y'all are welcome to make a guide for it.

Henmoro.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First and last,im just wondering,why the would you not want to get the fixes and stuff posted here,when u got 90% of them?i know u need money and shet from ur server,but being here means friendly working with everyone and not keeping poop away.

With respect and no offence,Prone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First and last,im just wondering,why the would you not want to get the fixes and stuff posted here,when u got 90% of them?i know u need money and shet from ur server,but being here means friendly working with everyone and not keeping poop away.

With respect and no offence,Prone

I do share here (or do you mean Henmoro?)

Reaction score
I do have allot of the fixes. But its nice to give it some time too see how it works before releasing it. As for the Gamedbd crashing that I know the issue too, it is due too the rhel higher versions memory skips.(my terms)
As Ivy is running Ubuntu and it doesn't do it.
My only goals in running a jd server is too get rid of xtreme and have something to do that I enjoy.
Regarding too the structs I was not going to release it because Das7002 is making a tool from it and I was going to have it uploaded here. so it was in a way not need to post it.

Henmoro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do have allot of the fixes. But its nice to give it some time too see how it works before releasing it. As for the Gamedbd crashing that I know the issue too, it is due too the rhel higher versions memory skips.(my terms)
As Ivy is running Ubuntu and it doesn't do it.
My only goals in running a jd server is too get rid of xtreme and have something to do that I enjoy.
Regarding too the structs I was not going to release it because Das7002 is making a tool from it and I was going to have it uploaded here. so it was in a way not need to post it.

Henmoro.

Yup yup my server is as smooth as a babies butt. No lag, no skips, no char issues nothing!!

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
My only goals in running a jd server is too get rid of xtreme a

Henmoro.
better remove this line..

as for others, no comments, i've already graduated from jd, and moved on to other stuff. my last tool has already gone to someone, and i deleted most of my uploads from mediafire.

as for hacking.. well guys, ddos isn't hacking. go find a black/blue group and ask them what hacking is, or ask emuS. i'm sure he is a blue mage.

-regards

Reaction score
The line seems fine to me, xtreme has put a bad name to the Jade Dynasty community, And DDOS is denial of Service, sends packets to a host,
Hacking is getting into stuff.

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
yup, as long as you understand it. and as long as you don't advertise/challenge other people, they will never answer or respond to you. as moderator, you should be fair and not bias. xtremejd paid for their server files, so they don't really need to share it. as long as you pay for something which isn't free in the first place, you don't really need to share it. its either that, or the seller requests that the files be kept to oneself, as to honor the sale.

the 1150 files which xjd are using isn't free. the one which mcncc released is 1080 files patched into 1150. so in comparison, xjd files are still newer.

with that said, however, there's many stuff which u can take from xjd's client, they got minimum protection on their files..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back