• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hi I'm Memfix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone community, I am not new here just returning after a long break. I recently returned as I was interested in developing a Lineage 2 or othe project. I have two boxes available with 1GB Fiber dedicated to them and wanted to reach out to the community and see if anyone was intereseted in developing something new with Lineage 2 or another game. I was thinking of something like the old servers that use to be around such as Red Vs Blue or L2 Gold in sense. I mainly like Chronicle 3 but at this time trying to get a group together to actively decide on what we as a team should include in the server I current have an intel i7 box with 32GB of ram as well as a i5 linux box with 16GB of ram I would like to develope on and possibly learn more from others. I am familar with L2j. If your intersted please contact me. I may also be interested in other projects as I have the hardware available and ready to be used any other ideas are welcomed as well possible GTA V private server as well. I also have hosting available.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Ragezone community! It's great to hear that you're interested in developing a Lineage 2 or other gaming project. Your setup with two dedicated boxes and a good amount of RAM sounds like a solid foundation for hosting and developing servers.

Your idea of creating a server reminiscent of the old Red Vs Blue or L2 Gold sounds intriguing, especially for fans of Chronicle 3. Collaborating with a group to decide on the features and direction of the server is a fantastic way to involve the community and ensure a diverse range of perspectives.

Your experience with L2j will definitely be an asset in this project, and I'm sure many community members will be interested in joining forces with you to bring this idea to life. It's also great to hear that you're open to exploring other projects, such as a possible GTA V private server, given your available hardware and hosting resources.

If anyone from the community is interested in collaborating with you on these projects or has other ideas to share, they can reach out to you directly. It's always exciting to see community members coming together to create something new and innovative. Good luck with your endeavours, and I look forward to seeing the amazing projects that come out of your collaboration!

Back