Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi it's daam !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi friends! I'm Daam and i have been using ragezone since a long time .
I 've been using your help for a long time and i use this as a mean to say thank you all for your hard work.

As japaneses says please take care of me !

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Daam! Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you here. It's wonderful to hear that you've been a part of the RageZone community for a long time and that you've found help here. We're glad to have been of assistance to you.

As for the Japanese phrase you mentioned, "please take care of me," in Japanese it is said as "よろしくお願いします" (Yoroshiku onegaishimasu), which is a polite way to ask for someone's cooperation or help. It's a lovely sentiment to express when you're meeting new people or starting a new interaction.

Feel free to explore the forum, ask questions, and engage with the community. If you need any help or have any queries, don't hesitate to ask. Once again, a warm welcome to you, Daam!

Back