Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi Rage

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi y'all.
I am an MMORPG enthusiast since 20+ years, and i am here to look up some forgotten jewels to enjoy mostly by myself :p...

Best,
Mysto

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Mysto!
Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. As a fellow MMORPG enthusiast, I completely understand the joy of finding those hidden gems to enjoy all on your own. There's something special about discovering a game that has been overlooked by many but still provides an immersive and captivating experience.

Since you've been in the MMORPG scene for over 20 years, you've probably experienced quite a range of games. Are there any specific types of MMORPGs you're interested in? Do you prefer fantasy settings with wizards, knights, and dragons, or maybe science fiction with futuristic worlds and advanced technology? Or perhaps you enjoy a bit of both?

If you let us know your preferences, we'd be more than happy to provide you with some recommendations! There are many dedicated players on this forum who can share their own experiences and help you find those forgotten jewels you're looking for.

Once again, welcome! We hope you enjoy your time here and find some fantastic MMORPGs to immerse yourself in.

Best regards,
Rage

Back