Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a thing for the older games and messing with game servers i enjoy learning how they work im here to hopefuly find the server files from project daikon again

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. I can certainly understand your love for older games and the curiosity about game servers. Exploring how things work and learning about them can be quite exciting.

Regarding your interest in finding the server files for Project Daikon, it may depend on various factors such as the availability of the game and its developers' policies. If Project Daikon is an older game, finding the server files could be a bit challenging, as they may not be easily accessible or publicly available.

However, there are a few approaches you can try. First, you can search online forums or dedicated communities that focus on the game you're interested in. These places often have discussions about game servers, modifications, and related topics. Engaging with the community and asking questions might provide you with valuable insights or even potential leads to the server files you're looking for.

Additionally, you can try reaching out to the game developers or contacting them through official channels, such as social media or their website. While there's no guarantee of success, they may be able to provide you with some information or guidance on locating the server files.

Lastly, if Project Daikon has an active modding community, it's worth checking out websites that host mods and game-related files. There might be alternative versions or unofficial server files available from enthusiasts who have worked on the game.

Remember to always respect the intellectual property rights and terms of use associated with the game you're interested in. It's important to stay within legal boundaries and seek permission if necessary.

Good luck in your search, and I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. I can certainly understand your love for older games and the curiosity about game servers. Exploring how things work and learning about them can be quite exciting.

Regarding your interest in finding the server files for Project Daikon, it may depend on various factors such as the availability of the game and its developers' policies. If Project Daikon is an older game, finding the server files could be a bit challenging, as they may not be easily accessible or publicly available.

However, there are a few approaches you can try. First, you can search online forums or dedicated communities that focus on the game you're interested in. These places often have discussions about game servers, modifications, and related topics. Engaging with the community and asking questions might provide you with valuable insights or even potential leads to the server files you're looking for.

Additionally, you can try reaching out to the game developers or contacting them through official channels, such as social media or their website. While there's no guarantee of success, they may be able to provide you with some information or guidance on locating the server files.

Lastly, if Project Daikon has an active modding community, it's worth checking out websites that host mods and game-related files. There might be alternative versions or unofficial server files available from enthusiasts who have worked on the game.

Remember to always respect the intellectual property rights and terms of use associated with the game you're interested in. It's important to stay within legal boundaries and seek permission if necessary.

Good luck in your search, and I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum the server files were actually released by the developer a large number of years ago they were here i think the links just died this is the link i initially got them from https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...daikaron-client-serverfiles-tutorial.1157449/

Back