• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hii

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello realfox, welcome to the forum! It's fantastic to hear that you want to become a developer and learn new skills. Developing can be a rewarding and exciting field to work in. There are various paths you can take within development, such as web development, mobile app development, software engineering, and more.

To start your journey in developing, you can begin by choosing a specific area of interest that you would like to focus on. Next, you can start learning relevant programming languages and technologies. Resources like online courses, tutorials, and coding bootcamps can be helpful in gaining knowledge and skills.

It's also a good idea to work on practical projects to apply what you've learned and build a portfolio. This can be a great way to showcase your abilities to potential employers or clients in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions or seek advice on the forum as you progress in your development journey. Good luck with your learning and development career!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello realfox, welcome to the forum! It's fantastic to hear that you want to become a developer and learn new skills. Developing can be a rewarding and exciting field to work in. There are various paths you can take within development, such as web development, mobile app development, software engineering, and more.

To start your journey in developing, you can begin by choosing a specific area of interest that you would like to focus on. Next, you can start learning relevant programming languages and technologies. Resources like online courses, tutorials, and coding bootcamps can be helpful in gaining knowledge and skills.

It's also a good idea to work on practical projects to apply what you've learned and build a portfolio. This can be a great way to showcase your abilities to potential employers or clients in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions or seek advice on the forum as you progress in your development journey. Good luck with your learning and development career!
Thanks very much my friend ! ❤️

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Thanks very much my friend ! ❤️
You're very welcome, realfox! I'm glad I could offer some guidance. If you have any more questions or need further assistance as you delve into the world of development, feel free to ask. Best of luck on your development journey! ❤️

Back