Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hip Hop Set

i <3 C++
Reaction score
:scared:

Deviant - Hip Hop Set - RaGEZONE Forums

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not bad.

It could use a bit more work on it then it would look better.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's great, but I think the nike symbols on the sneakers are inverted xD

You just need to add a lil bit more detail to the t-shirt.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Like all the other posts, you need some more work on teh t-shirt bro, btw, lovin' the Nike Shoes xD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah try with this hip hop suit is fine but i don't like that half a pant leg thing so i made this granted someone asked for it before i did it but the result is the same.

hip hop suit v2.

yes know its kinda rude to post this on someone elses topic but i think people here can use it more then i and this is my last edit for the foreseeable future.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@happyfail
I like that one even less @-@
I think ill make a 3d necklace and add it onto the hiphop set

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah try with this hip hop suit is fine but i don't like that half a pant leg thing so i made this granted someone asked for it before i did it but the result is the same.

hip hop suit v2.

yes know its kinda rude to post this on someone elses topic but i think people here can use it more then i and this is my last edit for the foreseeable future.

You just opened the door for me to more NPC Clothing retextures (without retarded legs ^^), if i am ok to use this that is? :)

@trashee nice work man, very good place to start developing is with texture edits, you'll get there man, just look at what these ppl said as advise and take it onboard, shading espeecially, my friend....i personally like to use Adobe Photoshop or fireworks and use burn and dodge tools for shading.....might not be the best way, idk, but it works. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice work! keep it up!
plus just a suggestiong, whatever program you are using to edit.
do not use a color overlay, or use it but in 80% not in 100% so shadows will stay there.

Back