• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Hiring] [Habbo] Moderators for Habbo Retro [Habplus.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for new Moderators for a retro that is quite small its just up and coming and is sure to be big. You can check our website out at

Here's what you need to know to apply

--------------------------------------------------

Taken from our Article -

Send a E-Mail with the following information to IWannaBeStaff@PlusIndustry.com

- Habplus Username
- Real Name
- Moderation Experience (If any)
- Why should we hire you?

and the most important step is to include your times online relative to our server time.

How do I do that you ask?

Go to Habplus.com/time which displays the current time of our server. Then from there work out what your times you will be online in our server time.

For example it is 4pm on Wednesday in New Zealand at the moment and it is 3am our server time. I would say 'I can be online from 1am Server Time - 11pm Server Time every week day. This will give us a accurate time of when you can come online.

You must also attach a picture of yourself and any other information you think necessary.

Any applications in pretty font or different colours are usually ignored. Just use the default font and black!

Also remember we will be checking the times you state you are online. The more you are online the more likely you are to get the job.

--------------------------------------------------

Please include that you were directed from Ragezone and your Ragezone username. Thank you. Remember to only email your applications as applications through PM or this thread are not valid.

Please do post if you have applied in this thread though just not your application

Resurrected
Reaction score
Re: [Hiring] Moderators for Habbo Retro [Habplus.com]

Big hotel like that... you'd be far better off hiring people out your own community. Bringing in newbies as moderators from ragezone will cause an uproar!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Big hotel like that... you'd be far better off hiring people out your own community. Bringing in newbies as moderators from ragezone will cause an uproar!

I like to bring in a range of Moderators some from the community some from outside. Ragezone brings people with atleast basic knowledge of how retro's work which is always good.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Why do you ask for a picture? :S

We tend to get a lot of fakes on Habplus and some happen to get staff. We ask for a picture so we can run it through a website which checks that its not something posted everywhere online. If it is we know you are lying :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck on who you chose, I may consider applying (recently left retros but have become bored).

Also, in the 'English' retro world I wouldn't really take Habplus to be one of the small retros considering it's one of the hotels with most online, nevertheless nice to see applications out again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back