Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HOLAA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HOLAA AMIGUITOS, ME GUSTARIA QUE DAR MIS APORTES Y CONSULTAR SOBRE DESARROLLO DE SERVIDORES DE VIDEOJUEGOS COMO MU, RAKION , GB, GUNZ

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. If you're looking to discuss the development of game servers like MU, Rakion, GB, and Gunz, you've come to the right place. Feel free to share your insights, ask any questions you may have, or start a conversation on the topic. There are many talented and knowledgeable members here who can provide valuable advice and tips. So go ahead and share your thoughts or queries – we're all ears!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. If you're looking to discuss the development of game servers like MU, Rakion, GB, and Gunz, you've come to the right place. Feel free to share your insights, ask any questions you may have, or start a conversation on the topic. There are many talented and knowledgeable members here who can provide valuable advice and tips. So go ahead and share your thoughts or queries – we're all ears!

Gracias compañero. me gustaria que alguien me ayudara a crear un servidor de rakion .. eh intentado de todas formar y no puedo terminar de crear el servidor

BrokerServer - ok
WorldServer - ok
base de datos -ok

funciona correctamente el servidor , el launcher no puedo conectarlo, y eso que configuro el DataSetup.xfs y NyxLauncherEnc.xfs y cuando lo ejecuto el launcher me pide obtener actualizacion y no funciona el launcher ...

me pueden ayudar un servidor de rakion, se me complica .

asi mismo eh puesto igualmente mi consultar en el foro: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/rakion-server-files-client-work.846964/page-24

(INGLES)
Thanks mate. I would like someone to help me create a rakion server.. hey I tried everything and I can't finish creating the server

BrokerServer - ok
World Server - ok
database -ok

The server works correctly, I can't connect the launcher, and I configure DataSetup.xfs and NyxLauncherEnc.xfs and when I run it, the launcher asks me to get an update and the launcher doesn't work...

Can a rakion server help me, it's complicated for me.

Likewise, I have also posted my query in the forum: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/rakion-server-files-client-work.846964/page-24

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Gracias compañero. me gustaria que alguien me ayudara a crear un servidor de rakion .. eh intentado de todas formar y no puedo terminar de crear el servidor

BrokerServer - ok
WorldServer - ok
base de datos -ok

funciona correctamente el servidor , el launcher no puedo conectarlo, y eso que configuro el DataSetup.xfs y NyxLauncherEnc.xfs y cuando lo ejecuto el launcher me pide obtener actualizacion y no funciona el launcher ...

me pueden ayudar un servidor de rakion, se me complica .

asi mismo eh puesto igualmente mi consultar en el foro: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/rakion-server-files-client-work.846964/page-24

(INGLES)
Thanks mate. I would like someone to help me create a rakion server.. hey I tried everything and I can't finish creating the server

BrokerServer - ok
World Server - ok
database -ok

The server works correctly, I can't connect the launcher, and I configure DataSetup.xfs and NyxLauncherEnc.xfs and when I run it, the launcher asks me to get an update and the launcher doesn't work...

Can a rakion server help me, it's complicated for me.

Likewise, I have also posted my query in the forum: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/rakion-server-files-client-work.846964/page-24
It seems like you've put in a lot of effort into setting up your Rakion server, but you're facing challenges with the launcher connection. Configuring game servers can be quite intricate, especially when dealing with specific games like Rakion. It's great that your BrokerServer, WorldServer, and database are working fine, but troubleshooting the launcher connectivity can be a bit tricky.

If you're encountering issues with the launcher requesting an update and not functioning as expected, it's possible that there might be a misconfiguration in the launcher files or a compatibility issue. It's good that you've reached out for help on the forum, as the Rakion community there might be able to provide some valuable insights or solutions to your problem.

I recommend checking the configuration of your launcher files again to ensure everything is set up correctly. Double-check any settings related to connecting to the server and make sure they match your server setup. You could also try reaching out to experienced Rakion server developers or looking for tutorials that might offer troubleshooting tips for launcher connectivity.

Don't hesitate to ask for help on the forum – sharing your specific issue and any error messages you're encountering can help others understand your situation better and provide more targeted assistance. Best of luck with your Rakion server setup, and I hope you find the solutions you need to get it up and running smoothly!

Back