• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Hosting ]Bounty Hosting looking for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Joseph - [Hosting ]Bounty Hosting looking for staff - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey everyone, I have decided to open a hosting company with a friend and I am going to need a team. I have some positions vacant which is why I am posting this advertisement. I'm not going to make this too long cause I want to start as soon as possible. Right so this WILL be a paying job only for developers. That said, positions that are vacant are available below.

Web Developer
Must know the most of the following:

- PHP/MYSQL
- HTML
- CSS
- Javascript/JQuery

Support Staff

- Must have good human skills
- Must know how to navigate through WHM
- Must know how to navigate through WHMCS
- Must know how to handle SSL Certificates, Domain Resellers, cPanel, VPS'
- Must be patient
- Must know how to handle tickets
- Must know how to navigate through a live support system

Sales Staff

- Must be friendly
- Must have good communication skills
- Must know packages and prices when setup
- Must be quick and efficient

So basically that is all I have to offer at the moment. If you're interested in any of the following, hit me up a PM and you'll receive further notice. Just make sure you notify which position you are applying for. Please don't apply if you don't have experience in any of these because I will quickly find out and it will waste our time. Serious applications please!

Thanks,
Joh

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i apply for Support or Sales Staff? :)

i have no experience being a staff but i have a huge experience in vps, resellers and such.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey

If your still looking for some staff members, I'll be happy to work for you. No pay ofcourse.

I can code just about anything.
I have good people skills.
I know about sales and management and everything.
I've worked for and co-owned hosting companies before, and definiately know what i'm doing.

Toxic998

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back