Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hosting?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

I need to buy a dedicated server for my wow server, but the problem is... where can I find a company that allows wow servers?

I've been at CDDHosting.com and I asked if they allow it and they like "Yes we allow WOW server. Just dont do anything illegal" ....?

I mean WoW server is illegal anyways, do you guys have any good companies out there that allow wow server?

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmm... CDDHosting doesn't make any sense by saying that, ahah. Any who, you can really host anywhere you want because no matter what, once your web hosting provider receives a DMCA Take down notice, they will have to comply or may face legal problems.

Try Eleven2.com (Click for dedicated server plans), I used to work for the company. They will hook you up with a pretty sweet deal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try santrex.net have good dedi servers in netherlands and other countries

Back