• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hot Key

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I recently bought an Asus N56VZ and I'm very content with it. The only thing that actually bothers me is that the hotkey to disable the touchpad (Fn + F9) is not working.
Whenever I press the hotkey the mouse pointer changes to a loading state (the blue open circle) for a second but then nothing happens.

I tried re installing and repairing the touchpad drivers. I repaired and even reinstalled the ATK package but nothing seems to work. I Google'd it but could not find the answer.

Does anyone perhaps know how to fix this? Because it's quite annoying whenever I accidentily touch the touchpad with my palm when playing a game.

Thanks

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only when I try to disable it. All the other hotkey combos work perfectly fine.

Back