• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How can I force a BSOD?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are a lot of hackers of the game "CS: Source" at the cafe I usually go to.

I'm trying to create a program that forces a blue screen of death/computer crash if the hack is detected.

Any possible ways?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's basically creating a virus.. I recommend searching malware forums for that.

Also, try end a kernel process, bam BSOD =D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
or try to run windows 7 on sata mode

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

actually, just do what the guy above me said, i guess i didn't read it :S

HAARP
Reaction score
if you know who's hacking and they're in the same room why don't you just buy a nice metal baseball bat and destroy their faces, do it like a man you wimp

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You probably can't even detect a cheat let alone know enough to load a driver to cause a BSOD. Russinovich has a driver that forces various types of BSODs for his book's chapter on crash dump analysis as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Russinovich? I'll google it.

And I guess this idea of mine is going to be useless since I found out that once the game is activated, the hack is embedded into game, thus making the hack untraceable, well at least, with my knowledge is untraceable.

Its still obvious who is using the hack or not though, I just want to disable them from using the hack.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make a fake BSOD, save it as an image, and then show the image full-screen... they'll never know the difference :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can kill csrss (process) and get bsod :D

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you know who's hacking and they're in the same room why don't you just buy a nice metal baseball bat and destroy their faces, do it like a man you wimp

Internet tough guy method = better.

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Internet tough guy method = better.

Agree'd if you attack him you could get hurt, watching his computer suffer and him going "NO , AH FFS!" is funnier when you know you caused it, Overheating the cpu like MentaL said, would stop him doing it again, haha needs to buy another.
Ending a Kernal is a fast way to do it though.

Back