• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How can i let my friends join the server???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok now i have the server up and running with no errors, i can login and roam the world, i can use some skills.....etc, but when my friend try to login he gets an error that forces the game to quit.

this is the error 110jf4i - How can i let my friends join the server??? - RaGEZONE Forums

what i have tried:

Hamachi - changed every ip(servers ip, mysql ip and configoptions.xml file ip) to my hamachi so he can connect to the servers with my ip.

Tunngle - did the same as for hamachi.

all did not work and he kept on having the same error :(

NOTE: i did one thing that worked, i made all the servers ip to my private ip, he could connect and logged in, but this happened only when he was at my house and i know that it wont work if he was at his house.

anyone can help in anyway?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and by that you mean that i have to change the ports in the ini files to the ports that hamachi or tunngle uses??

never mind i got it now, so i have to enable those ports from our home router right :):

why is this happening T_T!!
i have opened the ports for our home router for the port forwarding, i was able to create the registration form for my friend so he could make an account.
so far it went fine with the MySQL server connection and with the database (in which he couldn't before i did the port forwarding part), thats a good thing.
but for the other error i discussed earlier, it is still the same.
this is what i did in the port forwarding:

these are the rules i enabled for the port forwarding

and these are the ports in the DBOPS rule

what am i doing wrong here???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back