Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How did you start smoking cigarettes?

Reaction score
You must be really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, bored to keep on going on.

Anyways OT: I've smoked once in my life, simply to try it. Those who get addicted are pussies.
You must have been really bored to write that message.

At least I own with my messages. Can you say the same?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You must have been really bored to write that message.

At least I own with my messages. Can you say the same?

Actually I was :$:, and that's true your messages do make me laugh. Thanks bby. <3

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I used to smoke weed, and we ran out, I'd smoke a black n mild to get that extra buzz feeling that it always gives me.
Other than that I don't really smoke anymore. This last summer was a crazy one though. My lungs are forever f*cking scared. ~_~

Reaction score
When I used to smoke weed, and we ran out, I'd smoke a black n mild to get that extra buzz feeling that it always gives me.
Other than that I don't really smoke anymore. This last summer was a crazy one though. My lungs are forever f*cking scared. ~_~

I will admit, a black n mild after smoking weed is very nice. They do taste good.

My grandmother(aged 84) quit smoking after smoking for over 65 years. She started in high school. Back in '05 she almost died in the hospital and made a promise to God that if she lived she would quit. To this day she still hasn't smoked, and the smell of them make her sick. Seeing her go through that kind of served as inspiration to me to not smoke cigs.

I do still smoke weed but haven't smoked cigarettes since 05.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You obviously still think it's cooler. Since you wrote this: "but you have to admit it, if you smoke you fit in more in the society, in High School almost every one smokes cigarettes and other stuffs, you know how teenagers are if you're like "no no" you'll just hang out with the .. other part."

Again, that was back in High School. I taught it was cooler in High School, I did mention that I regret it a lot now.:thumbdown:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tasted one when I was 14 and it tasted like hairy donkey's butt. Not really a fan of that but smokers seen to be (;

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I bought a pack the. Opened it then lit it with a lighter as it was in my mouth and took a puff and. Blew it out

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't smoke, but all my friends started in school, it was 50p for a cigarette from other kids, So most of them wanted to try it, I never did, Never will.

Reaction score
haha LOL !
interesting thread

i used to smoke way back on my high school days
when peer pressure strikes almost all teens around us and people sorrounding us. from friends, family, relatives and whoever smoking
im too curious to taste what ciggar really likes i know it is bad for every persons health.
but smoking is quite cool when im stressed after going to work
when me and my friends drinking and having fun eh!

but not forever,
starting to stop that stupid "bisyo" - tagalog dialect
just a waste of money

Back