Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do I open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open Notepad an Copy This.

HTLauncher.exe 7.8.0.9

Save Notepad in format .bat or .cmd.

And open HTLauncher.bat or HTLauncher.cmd and Runing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sorry but, i wasn't clear with the question. however i have figured it out on my own. using cff explorer search Warning. after the word Warning there is a code and this is the code that you use after creating a shortcut to htlauncher in order to start it w/out using sstantra.exe. but, on another note i am using K5 server files with Tantra Global and get an error. Sorry connection to server has failed. Please try again. Any ideas? my ip address is using 192.168.0.15 due to the fact i am behind a router. i just want to try it on my lan to get it working correctly. thank you for any ideas on what the issue may be.

I can get past the login portion just not logging into the server using HTLauncher 7.8.0.9.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro jbeitz107...let me try that version of htlauncher...may be u need gamelogin for u to anable to login to the game

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey shivangod this is the htlauncher 7.8.0.9. if you can help me to figure it out would be appreciated. i can get it past the login and the htmessage is working fine. not sure how to encrypt the param. it might be the same as 4.1.0.2 and then again it may not but, let me know. i really want to use this launcher cuz it is Tantra Global.

hey shivangod this is the htlauncher 7.8.0.9. if you can help me to figure it out would be appreciated. i can get it past the login and the htmessage is working fine. not sure how to encrypt the param. it might be the same as 4.1.0.2 and then again it may not but, let me know. i really want to use this launcher cuz it is Tantra Global.

here is another upload of the htlauncher that is smaller in size. not sure what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back