Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do I...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The question I have is how to use the GMTool to spawn monsters???? Does anyone have a working list of commands and how to use the GMTool to do them??? Or do I need to spawn monsters from a GM character account on the server. Every command setup here does not work. Thanx guys.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its better to edit monsters in your NPCGener.txt file. All are located in their corresponding zone folders. Just open your tantraparam and find the monster ID, then open your map, and find the coordinates that you wish to spawn monsters. That is the most easiest part than summoning ^_^.

like this Tantra(20120430,02-05-40) - How do I... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ya I understand but, like Tantra Global there were times that monsters were spawned from the Village of the Outcast in mandara and that is what I would love to do to make the game more interesting especially at random times when the GMs are online to promote special events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back