• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how do you break the hit % cap on monsters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, in a live server i've played the 2k map and it only allows around a 33% cap damage you can do on monsters, thus no matter how strong you are it's always 3 hits to kill a monster.

i'm assuming that it's because of the insane stats you give the monsters to make something of a 2k map or higher worthy of battle but i'm playing with monsters that have stats around 300K or higher and no matter what it's always 5 hits or more to kill the monster. i've given myself over 2 million on stats, messed with sunsets, whatever else but it's always 5 hits. is there some argument code i'm missing like the "-TestServer" argument you would add in when loading the maps to break the 10% cap on exp gain, or is this just the way the game is no matter what with no way around it?

Back