Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do you fix Quests which can't be Completed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, so I have been tinkering around with some files and there are certain quests which just don't complete (the button doesn't do anything but it isn't grayed out). For example "The banker's requerst" and "The attack of the Kapaks".

How do you fix that? I have tried checking the database but I don't see anything missing :/
Should I keep searching for the fix in the Database, TServer or TClient?

Edit: I am working with patch 3.4

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, so I have been tinkering around with some files and there are certain quests which just don't complete (the button doesn't do anything but it isn't grayed out). For example "The banker's requerst" and "The attack of the Kapaks".

How do you fix that? I have tried checking the database but I don't see anything missing :/
Should I keep searching for the fix in the Database, TServer or TClient?
Hey, I suppose you're working with patch 3.4, right?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey yes - exactly, sorry for not mentioning it in the thread.
I see, well I'm not surprised that you're struggling with this one. The fix itself is easy but the "problematic" part is troubleshooting it. :D

The issue is not with the quest itself, but rather with the npc that it's assigned to. First you have to find the .TCD file that holds said NPC, secondly you have to open up the database (TGAME_GSP --> TNPCCHART) and look for the same NPC in there. Once you find it in both .tcd and db -- All you have to do is to change the PosX, Y, Z, in the database with the one from the .TCD and you're done. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see, well I'm not surprised that you're struggling with this one. The fix itself is easy but the "problematic" part is troubleshooting it. :D

The issue is not with the quest itself, but rather with the npc that it's assigned to. First you have to find the .TCD file that holds said NPC, secondly you have to open up the database (TGAME_GSP --> TNPCCHART) and look for the same NPC in there. Once you find it in both .tcd and db -- All you have to do is to change the PosX, Y, Z, in the database with the one from the .TCD and you're done. :)
omg thank you so much! :D and thank you for being so friendly :)

Upvote 0
Back