• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How fixing getting experience with monsters?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, everybody.

Maybe someone will direct, I've been trying to find the right information for more than one day, absolutely nothing helps....

How to fix getting experience from mobs on absolutely any build 4+ version?

The server is configured for x1 rates..

gameserver.rate.regular.xp = 1

and

gameserver.rate.regular.group.xp = 1

But when killing a mob, we get 292 exp.

MATTYOne - How fixing getting experience with monsters? - RaGEZONE Forums

Although, they should get 100 exp (on retail servers)

As I understand it, in all builds above 4+, some kind of experience boost for beginners is included (<30lvl)..
I didn't find anything like this in the configs.
There are assembly source codes, can you tell me where to look for this boost for beginners?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, everybody.

Maybe someone will direct, I've been trying to find the right information for more than one day, absolutely nothing helps....

and

As I understand it, in all builds above 4+, some kind of experience boost for beginners is included (<30lvl)..
There are assembly source codes, can you tell me where to look for this boost for beginners?

you can try to write like this

gameserver.rate.regular.xp = 0.5

gameserver.rate.regular.group.xp = 0.5

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, everybody.

and

it's close to 300 so you can divide 1 by 3 and you get 0.3

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gruubix, StingerOne Thank you for your participation, but in this case there will be a problem with gaining experience at levels above 30...

I'm still trying to eliminate this boost for beginners up to level 30

In general, I found a temporary solution to the problem. I share, maybe it will be useful to someone...

Open File: RewardType.java (src\com\aionemu\gameserver\model\gameobjects\player)

Fing:
HUNTING {

and add the condition in the code:

if (player.isLegionMember() && player.getLegion().getOnlineMembersCount() >= LegionConfig.LEGION_BUFF_REQUIRED_MEMBERS) {
legionOnlineBonus = (long) (reward * player.getRates().getXpRate() * statRate) / 100 * 10;
}

if (player.getLevel() >= 1 && player.getLevel() <= 30) {
return (long) (reward * player.getRates().getXpRate() * (statRate + legionOnlineBonus) * 30 / 100.0);
} else {
return (long) (reward * player.getRates().getXpRate() * statRate + legionOnlineBonus);
}

And we add the same condition to the block GROUP_HUNTING {

I will continue to look for a better solution, but so far only so...

Upvote 0
Back