• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How much would a XBOX Crystal be worth now?

Λκαяυz føяeνeя
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know its 'old' since 360 came out, but it's limited edititon. How much do you think it'll cost, its used and had stickers on it so it has some minor left overs on it (easy to clean).

With no controller, bought a separate one from Game stop because i left it at Canada ;)
Heres a example of it:
Because im planning on selling it,

Reaction score
Errr don't expect anything more than... $50? People buy consoles for the games it can play (hence why SNES consoles are still popular), and since the 360 can play most xbox games, that has severely decreased the value of the original consoles, limited edition or not.

Λκαяυz føяeνeя
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Errr don't expect anything more than... $50? People buy consoles for the games it can play (hence why SNES consoles are still popular), and since the 360 can play most xbox games, that has severely decreased the value of the original consoles, limited edition or not.
Ahh i see, because on ebay i found one for 1,500 (obviously a fake or somethings up) but yeah, thanks for your opinion,.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here you can buy them for like £10...

are you serious? ive been saving a lot of old old Game systems like the game boy color and 1 day sell it back out for tons. Now that they don't make these anymore i think they can actually sell for more.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
are you serious? ive been saving a lot of old old Game systems like the game boy color and 1 day sell it back out for tons. Now that they don't make these anymore i think they can actually sell for more.

The new versions of Gameboy can play old and all new games. The price of that will only keep dropping. I doubt Nintendo will stop making new Gameboys that play the old games.

Legend
Legend
Reaction score

yes , dreamcasts and other old consoles sell cheap in the uk too.

/mental

Reaction score
old consoles will never be worth a lot. New consoles will always have the support for playing older console version games unless they port older games to the new systems. If not they'll just keep selling the older consoles to support the demand to play the older games.

If you're wanting to make good money from holding on to something for a while, game consoles isn't the best place to start.

Reaction score
It would be worth something if later consoles didn't offer the same thing, or hell emulations didn't exist. You can now emulate a ps2 on a PC, in a few years these PCs will be worth as much as the console itself...

Things that increase in value generally have limited amounts. Consoles sell in the what millions?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All older consoles gain in collectors worth with time even if the games can be played on newer consoles, especially limited editions can gain collectors worth, but you'd have to find someone who nowadays still cares about collecting consoles that aren't even 5 years old I guess you'll have to wait a looong time

Back