Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to 9 slots

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, does anyone out here knows how to make an client exe to 9 slots? i know it already available out there, but i want to know how to do it, anyone? links..? :smilie3:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
find and download a HEX editor....and do the following steps..

----------------------------------
Extended Character Slot
----------------------------------
Replace 85C07407C605 with 85C09090C605

find again

Replace C05775508B75 with C057EB508B75

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bah.Never mind....just go here and download directly...so u wont have to find and hexed the exe..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you download the .exe i gave you and your client cant support it.....paste it back here...and inform me...i paste another link for your... Updated SAKRAY.exe .... fully support 9 slot character ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
varik68 said:
bastreetboys; are you a hexer? do you have 11-26?

sorry... hehe..i'm not..but i did know some hexing though. Cant admit i'm a hexer... nope..i dint have 11-26... sorry ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bastreetboys said:
sorry... hehe..i'm not..but i did know some hexing though. Cant admit i'm a hexer... nope..i dint have 11-26... sorry ^^

hehehe . . . me also. the new sakexe has changed a lot & we cant use anymore the hexing guide from eathena forums.

Back