• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

How to create map in pangya

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello i wanted to know how i could create maps and inclines in my 4.9 pangya server? somebody knows?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder too, i couldnt find any video guides about it either

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That ask edit gbin , but mostly no-one have do a public explain of it, pixeldesu is the most close to do a public release about

In other case only 2/3 people have edited map , you can do it by swaping texture or model...

Upvote 0
Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
That ask edit gbin , but mostly no-one have do a public explain of it, pixeldesu is the most close to do a public release about

In other case only 2/3 people have edited map , you can do it by swaping texture or model...

But no tool for like world editor or something?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know only 2 map editor , and both are private and unfinished
mine was not finish because i have work on clone pangya , and finally lost lot of src some week ago

Upvote 0
Back