• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Defend from DDOS Attacking

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir, anybody can help me to protect my server game, because my server game always get ddos attacking from another dev private, i hope anybody can help me, i am use vps linux

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he is asking something, if you do not have the ability to respond properly then do not bother

Upvote 0
Reaction score
dns with firewall don't protect from ddos atk
ddos attack is just use all you brandwitch because to much info receveid
so the 2 way is
migrating ip with domain name ( )
or have protection from provider

here if you want all you need know about ddos

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some decent routers, like the Asus RT-N66R, have built-in DDoS mitigation service.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir, anybody can help me to protect my server game, because my server game always get ddos attacking from another dev private, i hope anybody can help me, i am use vps linux
Hello best is to change/add captcha to login system, they maybe attack your login system.

For DDOS you can use Cloudflare it has really good protection.

Most of the cases are not-optimized code.

Upvote 0
Back