• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to do PT server stable

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can i do a PT server very stable???is it any tutorial for it?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Actually there are not (according to what I know) It doesn't helps to delete the death_knight file or anything like that. The only thing happend if you've got the valento in your files will happend Ingame. If you got a very stable server such as rPT and dPT etc etc, your server will crash if you even touch the valento.
Thats all I know, I know how to get the server no crash in 24/7 but I won't let anybody know it. You can find it yourself as I did. Just use your brain the right way and you will understand those server crashes.

Reaction score
ur server chash! cos u r using the same client whit many ppls here u using ...
"no dc 4" exp table edited to 150... training age with I...
and this poop DONT HAVE XTRAP!!!
u see xtrap caching when u r loging?????
or only see the "icontray" ??? this is not xtrap!
ur server crash cos many ppls r using HACKS in ur server ... and he crash!!
test it... ban some pwith "diferents logs" and see ^^

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
LOL I have a test server on my PC at home, It crashed with NO players on. Its nothing about much hackers and nothing about the logs and its NOTHING about the xTrap.
Its something about the Serverfiles. Its not cause of many players on the server. Then its your PC (Ram, Internet connection, etc etc)...
I know about this cuz I have edit the problem in those files. The server have now been running for 48h or more with no crash.
GL to find what the problem is why the server crashing.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually, i will admit, it does take in count of how many people are on. Because swezid, if your internet isnt good, it crashes. And if you have gm's on who are spawning multiple monsters (alot) then it will crash. Swezid i need to talk to u on msn

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bbchamps u know how to make it 24/7 no crash???

cuz i very need this

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Well, actually I have no ppls on my test server.
And I haven't host any public server for a long time.
I have just been admin for some.
And I have made those files very stable (48h without crash).. This is no shenanigans im talking about, its the truth.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if it crashes after 1 hour or so check your monster boss settings for each map and make sure the names are correct because the server will try to spawn the boss at bosshour whether there are players on the server or not

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
champs or swezid can u guys plz check the unnable conn. section, maybe u can help me out there, thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually, the real, problem, of crashing, is that Boss Spawns,and Some Files, you can see other Monsters Drop HighLevel Items, with Inferno Items,that is, Randomly Stats, thats the problem, too, you can try "~/@get "inferno armor","sword",and other etc, thats the problem too,and also, a little tip, dont make it full at your SYSTEM TRAY(if you dont know this that means your newb",and close some useless, programs, at system tray, and other thing, you can go to "C:Server\GameServer\NPC\sheltomshop.NPC"that also the problem too, if you are using "Server_200",and "C:Server\GameServer\Field\pilai.ase.spc(open it with notepad),TRY SEARCH "GHSheltomShoppil",(dont touch it), and OPEN YOUR SERVER,go to Pilai, near the AGING MAN, and try open it,(Cannot open?) we'll thats a problem too :D

all of that problems, i have fix, with some files too, so i made my server fully stable :D

if you dont beleive we'll its ok.. its not my problem :D

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just because it doesnt crash doesnt mean that once people get on, it will stay up. and 48 hours with no crash? Thats a short time.

However, a blunt answer on mking ur server not crash would be to just edit ONE thing at a time and test.

Its a pain, i know, but, keep at it and you will have a server with no crashes. Like mine, before i left the scene

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
what xiangsho says is true, it works guys.. Trust me...Try yourself and you will see.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server, it's 2 week online, NO CRASH!!!

I use xtrap microamazing o_O

you have a GameServer and Server.exe stable, your server don't crash :)

Back