Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Edit Text Inside Game & Registration Page?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering is there anyway to edit the text within the "Registration Site" and song name and item names inside the game?

I done it in the past but forgotten how to because it has been quite some time since I ever done this. If anyone can help, that be great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you talking about Audition 3.25?
They're in 009.acv
For items it's ¾Æ¹ÙŸ.slk and for songs it's À½¾Ç_w.slk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you talking about Audition 3.25?
They're in 009.acv
For items it's ¾Æ¹ÙŸ.slk and for songs it's À½¾Ç_w.slk

I was referring to Audition 8.3. I messed with 3.25 in the past but it so old. Could I do the same with 8.3? I would think its possible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not exactly sure. But I think the song and item list are all in the newer 3rd Gen .acv files. How I found out it could be 064.acv for songs. So you need a tool for that, which is most likely private.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not exactly sure. But I think the song and item list are all in the newer 3rd Gen .acv files. How I found out it could be 064.acv for songs. So you need a tool for that, which is most likely private.

Darn =/ those private files. It be nice if they share.

Somewhat off-topic, but whatever happened to Audition Season 3 EMU?..from what I understand its from AuditionSEA Client.

Back