Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix Connection Failed in my pserver?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My friend and me are doing a p server, the files in he's pc. And I can't login in server, just get ''Conn. Failed'', only that. We had tried all for fix that, all. I already tried:

Active the Register.Reg and Sql.dll.reg;
Configure the Hotuk;
Configure ODBC;
Ip of server is correctly;

How i can fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help too :(.
I have the same problem, but a little different.
My server is on my virtual pc (windows xp sp3) while my client is on the real one (windows 7 home premium 64 bits). I can connect to the server on my virtual pc but I cannot on my real one.
I tried all the stuff here and nothing work :(.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not pro but i can say that the client cannot connect to the server ? . make sure the client and server are connected. just a suggestion. im not really good at it. or maybe read some in FAQ or Search :D.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
@DucNguyen, sounds like you configured the hotuk by the LAN ip instead of the WAN ip.

@Lucianno Suave, can he login? make sure you configured the steps you mentioned correctly. Give us more details like which files are you using? also make sure you forwarded the correct port (depends on your client).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tnrh1: I tried to use Hamachi today. The results are:
+ Computer with windows 7 64 bits cannot connect, whenever I clicked connect button, this message appear.
123 - How to fix Connection Failed in my pserver? - RaGEZONE Forums

+ Computer with windows xp (sp2, sp3 32 bits version) play the game pretty well.

Note: When I tried the Client in windows 7, the message "Conn. Failed.." appear right away (you can see if you cannot connect to server because of server's problem, there's always "Connecting..." message before "Conn. Failed..")

So I wonder if there something wrong with my client when it run on windows 7 (or at least the 64 bits version). :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Windows 7 32bit is fine, please open a new thread about your issue with all of the details and we will help you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would be concerned about where it was installed and where it's reading it's registry entries from.

Remember, you can't share configuration files in C:/Program Files/Priston Tale between the launcher and the game, or the game and... IDK... Notepad, for example. They are private, locked, and unique to each individual "sandboxed" program. (all programs installed in normal locations are "sandboxed" in Windows Vista, 7 and 8)

Likewise, no two programs can share the registry settings in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE on those newer OS. (again, because they run in their own little sandbox, and are not allowed to "play" with other programs, or the rest of the system... that's naughty XD)

Still, if you have followed the guides and "tried all the stuff here" to resolve this, you already know that it is reading the correct configuration files, and have traced the IP and Port it's actually trying to open a connection to and send packets on. Right DucNguyen?

Knowing that basically proves that the connection is firewalled... but if you haven't done that confirmation yet, please go back and re-check. ;)

Back