Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to get the Game Master Tilte in Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I'm currently trying to bring back the old DBO Generations, but i want to see all titles in the game but i also what The titlr Game Master I did the Xampp thing and made my account admin and all of that now i just need the GM title For my Team when i get them.

This is a screenshot of the title i found on a Youtube video! its the title i'm talking about

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah you could have simply found all of it on tables haha, you ahve a tabled called "table_title_data" or something similair since i icant rememerb from my head lol, that tells you all teh titles id avaible , and their name id ( you can use the name id tosearch the tittle name in teh Table_text_all_data table to know waht is the tittle, and also see the title effects and add or edit

Back