• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a Custom NPC?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm n00b :fartnew: :fartnew: :fartnew:

I wanted to ask you all how I can create a custom NPC, I'll explain it better

I want to create a new NPC with Custom Cloths, i.e. a female human with tier 2, or some custom cloths made with Tradeskills... like a doll or a mannequin.

and if it is possible, a way to an specific player NON GM can put on clothes on this dolls.

Thanks everyone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no replies? no one knows how to make it?

T.T

ah, server is 1.90 and wowemu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not the GM, I'll ask him to do that, GMs are working hard with other things and they told me to look for this thingie.

anyway, where to download Kobold or Mangos? will be all the server information deleted? (like custom instances) or it will remain...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The GMs does not want to put any other Emu... so, can anyone tell me how to do it in WoWemu?

Thanks a lot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm also trying to add a custom NPC that will teleport players to the main cities. I read a littlebit about it for a none mangos repack which made some since so I made a couple of additions to the crestures and cresture_text tables. Only think I'm not udnerstanding is how to get the script to work with mango. Do i have to recompile this (Teleports.tcl) into some other file? Thank you ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
... Only think I'm not udnerstanding is how to get the script to work with mango. Do i have to recompile this (Teleports.tcl) into some other file? ...
You can't use a Wowemu script with MangOS, simple as. You'll have to rewrite it from scratch.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
I'm also trying to add a custom NPC that will teleport players to the main cities. I read a littlebit about it for a none mangos repack which made some since so I made a couple of additions to the crestures and cresture_text tables. Only think I'm not udnerstanding is how to get the script to work with mango. Do i have to recompile this (Teleports.tcl) into some other file? Thank you ^^

WowEmu and MaNGOS use completely different scripts.

Also, editing scripts (Which would be required for using different clothing on NPCs) is only able to be done by the person who has the scripts on their computer. It cannot be done in-game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, so how do you create a custom npc in mangos?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it says on the website of that mdh to enable mysql for remote connections but how do i enable that?
i cant seem to find out were to enable it please help me

thanks in advance,
pipo

Back