• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a v83 [Simple][Explained well][For Newbies]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to make a v83 Maplestory Private Server

Ok simply I never thought i would actually be able to make a server because i thought you had to be a coder but then i thought how did newbs get it so then i kept trying and i learnt alot so Today i'll be teaching you how to make one. If theres any Trouble Making it Either PM Me For teamviewer or either post the Error in the section below .Bat errors.

Ok lets start by Downloading the things we need!
If your running 64bit or 32bit Make sure u install Java to program files not Program Files(86) Thats How i got errors ok.
Things you need:
NetBeans:

Java JDK:

MySql Query Browser

WampServer:
And the Rest is here:http://forum.ragezone.com/f683/ragezones-java-based-maplestory-library-668542/
Ok lets Start If your having Trouble Skip to the End For the Video Easier

[Step 1].Install all the programs above

[Step 2].Run WampServer And make sure its Green if its not Left click and hit Put online then Start All services.

[Step 3].Run Mysql And then Unpack the Repack/Source to your desktop, On Mysql leave it as it is If password is filled make sure its Unfilled and hit OK.

[Step 4].Hit File at the Left Corner and select Open Script,Then find The SQL in the Repack/Source

[Step 5].Hit Execute once done if u have errors Post it Below

[Step 6].Run NetBeans And then Click on the Yellow Notepad With a + On it then hit next make sure u dont touch the first page then Goto your repack/source Dist and see the .jar For this example heliosms.jar on the first bar call it heliosms Then hit next and on the first Box hit Open and find the Repack/Source SRC then double click on SRC and hit Finish (If u have trouble on this part watch the video)

[Step 7].Hit the small + and then hit the little + again on Constants and then double click Server Constants Then edit it all.Once done it should Say on there IP Configuration U either can portFoward or use Hamachi For in this case i'm using Portfoward so it should be 1**.**.***.* Something like that to keep it Running. Were not done yet hit the + again to minimize and u should find something called Libaries then right click it and hit JAR/RAR and find the Repack/Source Dist and Select all except .SVN and the heliosms.jar once done Hit Shift + F11 or hit the Hammer and Brush.

[Step 8].Were almost done Find the File where u Compiled it at For in this Case Mine is located at C: /Users/Owner/Desktop. Then i'll have to find it And replace it with the Repack/Source Dist .jar

[Step 9].Run the World.bat to see if it's working if it works Close it and Open the Starter.bat if u dont have it Run World.bat then after 5 seconds run login.bat then after 5 seconds run Channel.bat

[Step 10]. Hex Edit the LocalHost.exe by Right clicking and hit Hex edit and then Hit Crtl+F and put it on Text String and find 127.0.0.1 Then replace it 3 times with Wan-Ip if portfowarded or Hamachi-IP

[Step 11].Run the Server and Enjoy!

How to Make a Maplestory Private server Part 1

How to Make a Maplestory Private server Part 2

~peace~

Last edited:
Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please tidy up your tutorial because there are numerous v83 tutorials out there...If you want your thread to a be standout
  • Use Bold headings and titles for what people need to download
  • Use proper number coding system
  • Code:
     tags your C: directories
    [*]Use spoiler tags for videos
    [/LIST]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hii!! do u think u can make a v112,111 server if u do please!!!! contact me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure Jeffrey But Maybe Not Cause am currently am a Busy Man Am working on the v111 source and Trying to make a v112 Source

Ok Piggy,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! After following your guide, I was able to successfully get my server up and running. However, I can't seem to be able to get through the character selection screen. Could you please help me with this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heyyousmell Could you possibly post it on the Help ThreaD? Cause im not 100% sure But ill give it a Go NetBeans ~ Server ~ ServerConstants ~ BlahBlah Pic = Enable to false or the opposite if it doesnt work Read the above

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey man thanks for the tutorial but i'm still a little confused
do you think you can email me @ rjz1998@gmail.com ?
i have a few questions :eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,when i cannot put online my wampserver even though i started all service and the icon is orange.It says internal error.And when i downloaded the mysql browser,it is MySQL workbench and i dont know how to change to MySQL browser from there,any help thanks :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
half of the files arent even posted!
wheres the local host and where to put all files!
im stuck now!

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Outdated tutorial - closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back