Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make item drops work in Nuke Land?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to make item drops work in Nuke Land? I've done everything and I can't make it work, in other dungeons it works, only there it doesn't work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't looked into item drops yet, but I do have a few questions. Is Nuke Land part of the original DBO or did you add it in? Have you tried looking over the item drop system in the server source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't looked into item drops yet, but I do have a few questions. Is Nuke Land part of the original DBO or did you add it in? Have you tried looking over the item drop system in the server source?
yes nuke land is taht dungeon with queen beetle ( forgot her name ) the "lost UD" in red map, her map is also used in ccbd dungeon, like around floor 70-100 i dont actually remember, also its open acess

Back