• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to make your jd server public with vmware(steps i did)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
step one: open vmware Untitled - how to make your jd server public with vmware(steps  i did) - RaGEZONE Forums once you did that click zhuxian 2 then right click zhuxian2 and click settings you should see something like this Untitled - how to make your jd server public with vmware(steps  i did) - RaGEZONE Forums Click it,now you see where it say network connection click custom like this Untitled 2 - how to make your jd server public with vmware(steps  i did) - RaGEZONE Forums and put as vmnet1 or you could put it as vmnet0.step 2. Port forwarding this part is kinda tricky just look at the pictures and im going to show you which ones to port and how to port it. Untitled 3 - how to make your jd server public with vmware(steps  i did) - RaGEZONE Forums now you see server ip address okay start you red-hat server/zhuxian 2 in vmware and login root password ragezone and put if-config and you see your LAN ip address now put your ip address from vmware to your server ip address.now do the same thing i did in the pic for port 80.3. now time to get your external ip address. All you got to do is type in whatismyip.com and your external ip should be there. 4. go to your serverlist its located in c:perfectworld/jadedynasty/element/userdata/server/serverlist then change it to your external ip address. 5. your done your server is now public XDDDDD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Fail..doesnt work for me..i can acces the website with the localhost ip..when i acces the website with the public ip i get uknown error and if i use the public ip to play i cant get the info for the server = cant login server down...something its wrong!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
marelegg you cant connect to your external ip address from the same computer that your running the server on but everyone else should be able to. Just put your internal ip address for your serverlist and register page. But you should give everyone else the external ip address so they can connect to the server. Internal can't connect to external while external can't connect to internal. Hope this helps I'm not good at explaining.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For those who have problems to make the server and website visible from the internet, here's a tip !
The gateway could be wrong ;-)

1. Fire up winscp
2. Go to /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/
3. open ifcfg-eth0
4. check the line Gateway=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
5. replace the ip with the ip from your router f.x. 192.168.0.1
6. Save and reboot your vmware server
7. Portforward 80, 29000 to your server ip f.x. 192.168.0.103
8. start the zx2 server and check if your register site now works with the wan ip

Hope this helps

regards
rogan12

Reaction score
i have router......i tested the server..and the problem is...the others can see my website online with the public ip...[i cant see it,i see only my router website page],i put the public ip on server config list and then tryed to connect..cant see the status of the server...

PS; Thank you Rogan i will test that..hope it will work..if not please for any help if you are good on Jd add me on skype al3cs_t3kt0nik92 thank you

PS:rogan12 tryed your solution doesnt work for me...i use redhat linux mysql enabled 9 clases serverfiles

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Marelegg if you like I could teamview you and help just PM me if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back