Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Mix / Edit Skills w/ Skill editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Target P = ( Single )

Target P = ( continuous Effect i think )

Self P = Self Effect Once

Self P = Self Effect Continuous until the hitting moment ends

To Target = the skill effect comes from you.. and hits the target... ( Ex. Vacuum Slash )

Reaction score
You mean bro we now can open the officials skill.ssf using our skillEditor ? which editor... could you share them ?

you can use others skills.. by loading it as CSV(DONT MERGE TO YOURS)..as long as.. you have 2 skill editors. 1 from your client.. and 1 from where you get those skills... or if you are not lazy.. you may open their skill.ssf then.. open your desired skill.. and copy or do same as the options inside the skill.. ( ex. is animation and its effects(EGP) )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What im asking was... is it possible to read official skill.ssf ? just as you answered... someone asked you like this "btw, how to get skill effects of official skills?
from 177 to 207 skill effects" then you answered
"
You look it from ur skill.ssf using skill editor.. just explore bro :) you can do it! just trust ur self" which makes me think that it is possible to read officials skill.ssf....

Reaction score
What im asking was... is it possible to read official skill.ssf ? just as you answered... someone asked you like this "btw, how to get skill effects of official skills?
from 177 to 207 skill effects" then you answered
"
You look it from ur skill.ssf using skill editor.. just explore bro :) you can do it! just trust ur self" which makes me think that it is possible to read officials skill.ssf....

i'ved tried several times.. on loading other's skill.ssf.. but.. saving it as csv and loading it as csv also.. no error's or anything.. i've encountered.. bcause.. there are no columns added.. settings.. or other functions in the skilleditor.. just like skywar skill editor and New features ep8.. they have a function called " Load Old CSV "

the skill effects are just egp's you can make your own egp.. i just down know how :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe some of other DEVs are selling thei talents to edit skill effects hmmm... i think this is the time i will share or [reshare i think] how to mix/edit skill effects of your own skill editor (the picture here shows you the deadly seven skill modified by me)

View attachment 129535

you can look up the picture for you to have that skill effect from swordsman and assassin i think this maybe not cool for you but you can edit more by your own :)

View attachment 129536 :D: :D: :D: :D:

sharing is better than selling they said :)

more power TO RAGEZONE!

If you have questions pm/add (ejsaya@yahoo.com)(FACEBOOK)

and yeah don't forget to hit like! i know some of you ignores it :)

and yeah i forgot to tell .. you can experiment/observe where you want the effect will occure/ be done / see

ahm... sir how to apply that edited skill in my game ??? how will i make that patch.. ? after editing the animation.. so that i can test it in game

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
copy all the files that you edited and put it on your client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this sir :)

how about if i copy other skills in other ?

what are the files that i need to copy?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know much about my skills ....
Can you explain a little bit ...
Target P => function
Target P => function

Self P => function
Self P => function

To Target => function

sorry I am just a beginner ....

i'm still getting confuse with this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i use skill edit? hinde ko alam gamitin yan eugene. penge nmn ng link para madownload ko yang skill edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back