• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to modify the groups in the task list?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again, I need to consult something that I have not found in the forum, I see that no one has talked about it.

I would like to know where I can set the task group name in the task list.

I have two reasons why I want to know this information. The first one is that I have some quest daily from MDV that are being grouped in "Stone City". And the second and more important reason is that I have some quests in peace island that are not in the list. I can see the requirements in the Trace but not in the quest list, so I can't give it up if necessary.

I would appreciate any help!

Solved...

In /local/malay_gb/force.csv and /local/malay_gb/message_table are the names of repu. Add ID of force.csv in column 3 of each task in task.csv!

:)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back