• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can Anyone Teach me hw to Play Sa-mp Can Anyone teach me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Help

What If My Gta Sa is Steam ? And Not Buy From Any Shop Can play ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can anyone post me a gta sa version 1.0 and upload to megaupload Plz Thankz :(

Reaction score

you cannot request warez on this forum.. if you want to download gta, wich is legal for you because you already bought it with steam, then you won't find it here for sure..

warez is illegal on this forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i Am New Btw Anyone can help me find o.o ?

ok i found but i cant download .?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can either download it from some trackers, just as smart people do it <3 an afterward, do watch some videos on youtube so you could get the idea of roaming around there.

I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
I wouldn't download the game. I bought it one time and I snapped the disk. A few years later (About a week ago) I downloaded the game using uTorrent. That took me like 4 and a half hours at the fastest internet connection possible. Just for the game. Nothing else. So yeah, go buy it, only like $10 or 10 Euro or something. Not hard. You can't find, then buy it online.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wouldn't download the game. I bought it one time and I snapped the disk. A few years later (About a week ago) I downloaded the game using uTorrent. That took me like 4 and a half hours at the fastest internet connection possible. Just for the game. Nothing else. So yeah, go buy it, only like $10 or 10 Euro or something. Not hard. You can't find, then buy it online.

Takes me 5 hours to download a 15 gb game..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'd just go buy it
using torrents etc runs the risk of virus', much safer just to pay a little money.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOl at this Thread.

I Totally Agree. Like everyone else when you first start playing a game. You would search for controls, tut,etc. Then you would know how to play. But LOL @ him.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

i'd just go buy it
using torrents etc runs the risk of virus', much safer just to pay a little money.

GTa San Andreas Direct Downloads can be found on youtube, I dont Trust Torrents cause sometimes they can ahve viruses. Also for a popular Game like GTA there is no need to pay. Cause the more ratings the more chance of people sharign the download to get subcribers or ratings.

Back