• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to Setup ran in offline mode ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys , is there any full tutorial how to setup a ran online in Offline mode ??

Just want to play in LAN mode , and compatible with low performance pc . ( windows 7 )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
serverfiles>cfg folder>there edit the files to 127.0.0.1

param.ini can be found in client folder

make sure that you are using ep3 ---- ep6s1 ...ep6s2 - ep7 wont work for offline ... because it cant be played in 1 pc

you means just download the client and i can play it for offline ?? i want to play for single player only , ( no need to connect a server )

and , what about the my data when i play the game ? will it saved ??

i don't know what eps for this ran server -->

i found the param.ini and open it using notepad++

‡úàЃ=# ÷‘-Q Ô0ñZs]\•cÃïwÑñf¯e‰!ù»„UJæ%ÏìyŽ_êÿX"ç `›9A.É=l§Rk»Ïn1l˜Û yWSË1¬ò]v…$–=$s.+F ºXþ×ÏÂËuOó-5¾YIºJZbVòùrខ^.Xü_‚v•Ye–‡ÐÜÁÎO6=‡ñØ\0ïãq"E«¨f°{tKoõÉ\ìÚDLXù
3.éq§é×Ë ìzÝþZS»ÐqçY‹¥t¹Ù™‡ëÖ5à
Õ
ÿÔåt·ƒ¢drÁ:p¿Ëò¥h+øõÎ{Mì\•'/áì*Ò˜£¤wíÜ©›FD6¶aJ;ÎOhA•´÷bàÕ¯R¤Ô?=¤c×¾s›þ#ã˜c¯ÌwƒöEs\à<-0$²ií«ÊÚTƒãx•¹Óâ<²w$¼¿q:ž{‚CáõÙ
:lF¨1qj§© ñ=a<K؝»ú5Ê@d®~ƒ­Y¹î¼Ö#&7mÌò¬;SNŠ£ÿœ‡ìpbï&g™ûÌŸäÇÚfQE;¸MÌãG~4’Û$ûm¨¢àÎ>ÿfˆëAh€­øêèq9u›+Q#ïþY“ïR´uª™x:–»WéÐédÊú_p˜¬wãh²í”º»Ï>c4?šC“ÅϝƒI§úF6Í/è‹>Ò5Q.‡˜«ýš¸gﷱϤ-­GOÌÿqv['=¦AzŵŽJî0qg_ëêʇø|®Z®³ O”­'QbÔaàÉYú.~Þ‘ë-Ö®p!ÎÓÃ#ÊäS U×Eۉý‰·ÙT[‰›É÷öºd7؏ŒÁ®å TŽÙ(f]ª©‚ó´9˜]úm–àýÂEqÁå½|ñ‚ªÑƒ{AVû,ØÅdÁÎO6=‡ñØ\0ïãq"Em–Xø¯A…s®I‹êŽYÇ—–¼
Ä1rò|Ú˜6XŸ1†|b0x–'åØ_é8è=3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you means just download the client and i can play it for offline ?? i want to play for single player only , ( no need to connect a server )

and , what about the my data when i play the game ? will it saved ??

i don't know what eps for this ran server -->

i found the param.ini and open it using notepad++

hi TS if you want to develop ran offline server, you have to think first. "i can or i can't."
because as i can see with all you question. maybe you still not ready in developing a server.

all tuts and guide are already shared. just search and search and search again. and you will find everything or anything you want...

for
Release Section this is the link Ran Online Releases - Ran Online - RaGEZONE forums
Tutorial Section this is the link Ran Online Tutorials - Ran Online - RaGEZONE forums
Help Section this is the link Ran Online Help - Ran Online - RaGEZONE forums

i hope it will help you a lot.... good luck

Upvote 0
Back