Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup register page [100% working ]

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Salut à tous =)!

I want to make an new thread for help people with setup a register page . I have seen many people's some needing help with it .
So now I am here ;)!
PS: Downloads it's here below! [ click on " click here " ]

What do you need?

DONE WITH DOWNLOADS!

Let's start!

1. Download all the 3 files/items .

2. Extract the register script folder at your desktop .

::..Register..::

3. Edit the " register " .

4. When you are done with the editing , save the register as .php
also " register.php " .

5. go to XAMPP and to htdocs , Put the register.php at the folder.

*Now you are done with the register*

::..MsSQL Script..::

1. Open SQL server management .

2. Click on new " Query " , when you did that put the code from the msSQL script.

3. Click on excute now .

4. Click down the SQL server management and your done!

*Now are you done with the ::..MsSQL script..::*

go to: 127.0.0.1 and you will see your register page!

Thanks to:

TheJacob for the register script ~

I'll make a video tutorial on all this!
Later on!

2011-09-01 , sweden GMT+1 07:35
:thumbup::thumbup:

~FlyFF DeV~
Reaction score
useless tutorial( crappy too ), almost every register script author says in release how to make it work

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FlameZone, enjoy your stay.

Nevertheless, You need to be more specific about the information you give as well as adding more. This tutorial can come in handy, it just need work. The whole flyff community is incompetent so with work it can be useful to most of us. Really, if you go below top 40 on gtop you'll find 100s of servers saying: " Contact ''Name'' in chat to register" or " Email me at ''address'' with account information and you'll be registered within 24 hours"

I'm lolling my butt off if people say this isn't useful for some people, cause it is for most people in the FlyFF community. Cause the flyff community suck. BUT IT NEEDS WORK!

Reaction score
Now, I'll let you shine. :D Jokes.

I'm just saying the truth. He doesn't even explain to readers how to config a script? Like what will you put with the Blah blah with that and this. Nothing useful. It's just he stated that this is a guide on how to setup a register page but it's not. He just tells us to download, copy and paste.

I don't say that this isn't a release i just said that it needs more informations for the readers to understand. That's all. Thank you.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Mhm, yea maybe this threads lacks some information, but 99.9% of the whole flyff community doesn't even know what they're doing. So who cares? Some of those newbies could find this useful and get some information from it which they didnt know.

Stop flaming people who tried their best releasing something for this new people. Everyone started as a newb, And this just helps people like us when we we're newbs.

Also, a vid tutorial is comnig soon i see... That would explain like everything for everyone. Just let him do his thing, and we'll let u do ur thing. Simple as it is.

Meh and then people keep asking me why i'm un-active at these forums...

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! , Well Erro404 I love your comment (;!! BTW
I'll make a tutorial how to setup!

Back