Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I dont know how to use the gshop tool help pls

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i put the items that i wanted on my shop and when ti try to buy it it says item not found pls help me make a video on how to properly edit and save the file on to the network :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't like that video because the person that made it, used an unnecessary level of anger. Its the kind of thing I see around these boards that burns me eyes, especially being one of the ones who do search only to find threads with nothing but posts saying use search or generally mean replies rather than just either posting the info, or shutting the hell up and stop being useless. Because of all that, I'm discouraged of asking for help around here, even for things that do not show up in any searches. For the most part I've been figuring poop out on my own and sharing whatever information I find. Somethings around here also are lacking important details.

Anyhow for the OP: If you don't understand how to use gshop, don't duck with it. Seeing as I, myself, don't(yet and probably never will cause I don't really need to edit the gshop) I follow this rule of thumb. For general 1.3.6 server dealings, you're better off using/experimenting with 343's complete package. DO NOT mess with 1.4.5 yet.

But here's a rundown of that video:

Make sure you hit Get Timestamp when you are done. EXPORT that gshop.data and use that data for both client and server(but in this sense, gshop.data and gshopsev1.data). The timestamps for all the gshops have to match or you will get version low. Bedtime for me, so I'll probably give a better explanation tommorow, if I don't forget(and if I do, I'll end up running across this thread anyway).

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The Simple Answer is

1. Install Net frame Work 4.0 If The Program Need it
2 . Open The Ghsopeditor For The Editor "SEARCH " Alphatest Editor I think Work But For 144 and 145 For 136 Just Search
3. Load ... Import Your gshop.data " EDIT What Do you like "
4 Save But Dont Replace .... Just Make Like This
gshopedit.data
For Server
gshopsevedit.data

And Then Close The Editor , And Raname gshopedit data be gshop.data and gshopsevedit.data be gshopsev.data

" Good Luck "

Upvote 0
Reaction score
just an FYI, the 'timestamps' don't matter (and don't exist [persay] in any editor) for 136. Also, 136 the client and server use the same exact physical file - gshop.data (there's no gshop.data & gshopsev.data)... :):

Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just an FYI, the 'timestamps' don't matter (and don't exist [persay] in any editor) for 136. Also, 136 the client and server use the same exact physical file - gshop.data (there's no gshop.data & gshopsev.data)... :):

Sorry but... timestamp is also important in 136. Try to open the ingame boutique while your server gshop and client gshop have different timestamps. The game won't let you open the boutique windows and will show you a nice message saying that you gshop is not sync with the server. :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a sign that its time to move on from 1.3.6, 343.

*runs far far away*

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Sorry but... timestamp is also important in 136. Try to open the ingame boutique while your server gshop and client gshop have different timestamps. The game won't let you open the boutique windows and will show you a nice message saying that you gshop is not sync with the server. :)

That's fine if it happens that way, but it is nothing like 144+ where it will not even let you log... Plus, the only way to really edit the timestamp for 136 would be manually since the 136 gshop editors do not have this 'feature'...

That's a sign that its time to move on from 1.3.6, 343.

*runs far far away*

Never!!!

Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's fine if it happens that way, but it is nothing like 144+ where it will not even let you log... Plus, the only way to really edit the timestamp for 136 would be manually since the 136 gshop editors do not have this 'feature'...

Yeah sure... It's not the same as for 1.4.4 but I just wanted to point that out. :p

Upvote 0
Back