Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I Don't Know What To Do With It D:

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you are getting better with time, when you feel ready try to make something more advanced. thats my advice mate :8:

Well I tried something a little more advanced, but now
I have no idea what to do with it...

I tried mouth movement but with teeth usage it just
doesn't come out right. Should I leave it as is? Kinda
seems pretty static to me...

Starting with pen and paper (10min sketch)

Then Simple Lines
(Scaled down 10x lol)

Then Coloring and Shading
(Also scaled down 10x lol)
Wucas - I Don't Know What To Do With It D: - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
There are some stuff you have to know about drawing characters. Even if its cartoonish , or its a cartoon , you have to follow a few guidelines , such as I draw for you here in paint with my crappy optical mouse :

The cross on the face is the center of the face , the two top squares are the eyes , the middle line is always the nose , below that the mouth , and the ears always tend to be on the same line as the nose. As this gives you a 3d perspective on how to draw a human face , you can draw the same character countless times with different directions and emotions. THis ... possibly can help you draw a correct hair too.

As I told you before , don't forget the perspective. Even if its just a drawing , it must have a "3d" like feeling. Let's take it this way

if you stand on a train track , you don't see both lines go up to infinite like this

, you see them get close to eachother , to a point where it vanishes :

now that's called perspective.

Back