Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I got a new cell phone

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've had a sony erricson k750i for a while now
I dont really want a new phone since current one has all features i need atm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a htc hermes branded as an AT&T 8525. its the model that came out before the tilt. i upgraded it to windows mobile 6. i love it, its great for college.

@jeronimo salad fingers is messed up lol. look at the milkman video, thats justs crazy. i made a site when i was a junior in high school & put games on it & those videos because our IT douche blocked everything. all the school administrators saw the videos lol. i was suspended for 2 days.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice phone :) small and pretty.

I got used to SonyEricssons... destroyed k750i and have to use lame k300i which is dying too :(
on the next payday i'm going to buy w810i.

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@jeronimo salad fingers is messed up lol. look at the milkman video, thats justs crazy. i made a site when i was a junior in high school & put games on it & those videos because our IT douche blocked everything. all the school administrators saw the videos lol. i was suspended for 2 days.

Salad fingers rocks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i've got some el-cheapo-el-crappo sony erricson cost

Back