Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I have 4 questions to ask. Need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have 4 questions to ask.Step

1. How do I add a Channel Server, I tried many times but it's wrong. If there is a picture or a teaching method would be great, thank you.Item

2. Eidolons I can't accept the gift, not sure what error it is.Item (As far as I know the problematic one is Dante nor Nidhogg, and there are many others that have yet to be found.)

3. Can I categorize the itemmall under the costume category? It can be separated into sub-section head and other parts can be
(such as the fashion category Separate sub-sections into head / body / back / and mouth, etc)

4. I want people to create characters and get gifts for everyone. How do I like how everyone has fashion?

I thank everyone for answering. And I'm sorry that my English is not very good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 4 questions to ask.Step

1. How do I add a Channel Server, I tried many times but it's wrong. If there is a picture or a teaching method would be great, thank you.Item

2. Eidolons I can't accept the gift, not sure what error it is.Item (As far as I know the problematic one is Dante nor Nidhogg, and there are many others that have yet to be found.)

3. Can I categorize the itemmall under the costume category? It can be separated into sub-section head and other parts can be
(such as the fashion category Separate sub-sections into head / body / back / and mouth, etc)

4. I want people to create characters and get gifts for everyone. How do I like how everyone has fashion?

I thank everyone for answering. And I'm sorry that my English is not very good.

1) If you used UseresU's One-Click Server then the Channel Server is already created. I have no idea why you're attempting to create something that already exists?

2) If you open up the Eidolon Fix (V3 fix, but still a decent reference) you can get a decent idea on what to do to fix. If you can't simply do the following:
- Pick an Eidolon.
- Find it in s_dropitem.ini
- Edit 1 empty | | at a time to figure out what does what.
- Remove edit if nothing favorable happened.
- Rinse and repeat until favored result.
That's pretty much what everyone else here does. So if you want to learn properly without a guide that's the best way to do something.

3) Correct me if I am wrong but I am fairly certain you can. There's a + on the left of the box for a reason.

4) I don't remember how you can send blast gifts, so can't answer that one.

Back