Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i have MANY Sprite Errors.......PLZ NEED HELP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ppl Plz Help He...when I Conect To Server I Always Have Many Sprite Errors(npc And Many More)......can Some One Put A Data.rar For Me To Dl Wiht All Files!!!and Sprites....cause My Ro And Sak Wont Update......

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Download the server's patch and update your kRO and kRO sakray. You can find servers in the advertisements forum.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but the update or kRO and SAK is the problem they wont update......and Admin wont Sent me any PAtches/.....with all necesary Sprites and DATA Files...so i want to DL it from a good working link..(if someone have any)

Reaction score
try to get the most recent version of Ragnarok you can, this happened to me, too back in November. I found kRO from October and got that and still am using it an it works like a charm. Trust me, I got that crappy April 04 version from download.com and it's missing a lot. For the patching reaons, I don't know why you're having a problem with that, I can update mine

Back